Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Days

Sometimes when you are an adult you eat pizza, fish fingers and custard (or the American version of that), and fries for dinner. Also as an adult you then watch a young Kevin Costner cowboy movie. 

This summer had been hot. So last week we went up the canyon a lot to cool off. Here are some photos from when me and my roommate the one and only Nicole Westenskow.


 Here is a trip to froyo with some girls in our ward.

 It was late and I needed a photo. What I don't have a photo from is the ward activity we had yesterday. My bishop has inflatable water slides. We had a full bbq and three of the slides. There were three wards there, so we had about 80 people. It was a lot of fun  to slide and hang out with friends. Made even better by the fact that my co chair was running the event so i could just have fun and enjoy myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment